WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Across six distinct course modules, you’ll learn to:
- Master the technical stuff: I'll walk you through the technical setup and know-how required to unlock the full potential of Klaviyo.
- Set up the foundational automated email flows to ensure the highest possible return on investment.
- Set up, schedule and split test campaigns.
- Use forms to collect email subscribers and grow your list.
Hi, I’m Andriy
I am the founder of Flowium, one of the top eCommerce email marketing agencies. Over the years, my team and I have set up hundreds of Klaviyo accounts and taught countless clients to master the software.
The clients I work with are always impressed with the Klaviyo software and excited by its many features but aren’t sure how to take advantage of everything it can do.
In 2017 I decided to share my knowledge and experience with others so I created and published Klaviyo Master 1.0 on Udemy. Since then, more than one hundred and fifty business owners and freelancers have used it to level up their Klaviyo skills.
We recently revised and improved the course to account for new features and other updates in Klaviyo.
- Lesson 1: Setup Checklist Overview (2:55)
- Lesson 2: CAN-SPAM act compliance (2:52)
- Lesson 3: Tracking Codes (6:11)
- Lesson 4: Double Opt-In (4:02)
- Lesson 5: Email Preference Page - Setup (10:19)
- Lesson 6: Email Preference Page - Segments (7:58)
- Lesson 7: Profile Metrics (3:24)
- Lesson 8: Footer Opt-in (4:22)
- Lesson 9: Integrations (3:46)
- Lesson 10: Email Framework + Template (14:43)
- Lesson 11: Coupons (6:27)
- Lesson 12: Product Feed (5:33)
- Lesson 13: Transactional Emails (3:25)
- Lesson 14: List and Segments (12:49)
- Lesson 1: Customer Life Cycle (2:26)
- Lesson 2: What is Flow? (2:00)
- Lesson 3: How to create a flow? (9:05)
- Lesson 4: Trigger, Flow and Email Filters (8:11)
- Lesson 5: Klaviyo Flow Library (3:22)
- Lesson 6: High Priority Flows (1:53)
- Lesson 7: Abandonment Cart Flow (6:04)
- Lesson 8: Browser Abandonment Flow (4:37)
- Lesson 9: Medium Priority Flows (1:05)
- Lesson 10: Pre-Purchase (aka Welcome) (1:58)
- Lesson 11: Post Purchase [New Customer] (2:32)
- Lesson 12: Sunset (4:26)
- Lesson 13: Low Priority Flows (0:46)
- Lesson 14: 2X Buyer [Repeat Customer] (1:58)
- Lesson 15: Win Back (2:49)
- Lesson 16: Flow A/B Testing (5:49)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
You will have lifetime access to the course. Come back whenever you want a refresher to sharpen those Klaviyo skills.
What software will I need to complete the course?
You will need a Klaviyo subscription. You can start with the least expensive one ($20 per month) or sign up for the free plan. Note: Some setups described in the course might not be available on the free plan.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you go through the entire course and you’re unsatisfied, we will refund your entire purchase.
Do I need to buy the course for my team as well?
No, you do not. We will provide free course access for your team members as long as they have the same domain email ( [email protected] )
Will this course teach me email marketing strategy?
No, this course is about setting up and beginning to use Klaviyo. It does not focus on email marketing strategy. We do discuss a few best practices about email marketing but it is not the main focus of this course. If you’d like to learn more about email marketing (click here).